Blush Beauty Room help brides in Dublin create their perfect look for their wedding day by providing a wedding makeup Dublin service.
We understand that your wedding day is one of the most special days of your life and how important it is to look and feel your best. Our wedding makeup Dublin specialists work closely with brides to ensure your look suits your personality and theme.
Blush Beauty Room recommend arranging a bridal trial in advance of your wedding day in order for you to meet our highly skilled beauticians and to find a look that you will love to show off on your special day.
Brides can choose to visit our Dublin studio on the day of their wedding or arrange for one of our wedding makeup Dublin team to travel to your desired location to work with you and your full bridal party.
Our bridal makeup packages can be provided in conjunction with any of our other services, including skin, tanning and body treatments, which are designed to make you feel like a million dollars.
1. Don't wait until the last minute to book your wedding makeup artist! Out makeup artists get booked up well in advance, so please get in touch with us when you have your date set.
2. Have a trial run with your makeup artist before the big day. This will help you understand the makeup artist's style and technique. A trial is also an excellent opportunity to discuss your specific needs and wants for your wedding day look.
3. Make sure you communicate your vision for your wedding makeup look to your artist. Bring along inspiration photos, or even better, a picture of your wedding dress. This will help your artist create a look that is perfect for you.
4. On the day of your wedding, give yourself plenty of time to get ready. Your makeup artist will need time to create a flawless look, so don't be afraid to schedule a longer appointment than you normally would.
5. Be prepared for your makeup to look different in person than in photos. Flash photography can cause your makeup to look harsher than it actually is. Our Dublin wedding make-up artists will consider and account for the effect of flash photography.
When should I schedule a bridal makeup trial?
Blush Beauty Room would suggest scheduling a trial 3-6 months ahead of the event. Allowing yourself time to experiment and find your desired look will help you to fully enjoy your bridal makeup application without needing to make decisions under pressure.